Conservatory Roof Conversion
Do you find that your conservatory is too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter? This is a common problem with glass or polycarbonate roofs. Changing your roof to a lightweight tiled roof can solve this. Conservatories can be expensive when they begin to deteriorate, but by upgrading your roof with modern materials can help extend the life of your conservatory. A tiled conservatory roof gives you a low maintenance and improved durability roof without putting strain on the structure of your conservatory.
Benefits of replacing your conservatory roof with a solid roof are:
- Sleek and lightweight slate effect tiles give the wow factor both inside and out.
- All year round comfort is achieved by using Kingspan and X-foil insulated felt, counter-battened, plaster-boarded and skimmed with plaster ready to paint.
- Enjoy a modern internally-finished ceiling.
- Complete your own bespoke look by selecting from a large range of slate colours.
- Tapco slates are guaranteed for a period of 40 years.
Tapco Slate Features
- Made from resin bonded, crushed virgin Dolomite limestone, Tapco Slate has the random texture and edges of natural slate.
- Tapco Slate is lightweight, (from only 12 kgs/sq. metre).
- It is strong and cost effective.
- It is recyclable.
- Tapco Slate has an attractive finish and is available in a range of attractive colours and blends.
- Tapco Slate have excellent weathering characteristics; they will not curl, lift or delaminate, and are impermeable to water.
- When tested to BS476 part 3, an AA fire rating is achieved for installation on boarded roofs.
- BBA Certified.
- Tapco Slate are backed by a 40-year Warranty.